The latest newsletter is now available for download at our newsletter archive or by following the Documents Archive link from our home page. Paper copies are out now, and will be available at York Supply in King’s Heath.
This issue includes stories about
- The Henburys Rose Garden Wall
- Drainage Works
- February Highbury Hall Trust Public Meeting
- March Apiary Work Party
- Highbury Community Orchard Grafting Workshop
Plus upcoming events
- Forage and Folklore in Highbury Park
- with Pam Smith and Alys Fowler, Sunday, 2 May, 11 a.m.
- Photography Walk in Highbury Park
- with Su Richardson and Doug Taylor, Sunday, June 13th, 11a.m. – 1p.m.
This is the first issue to be supported by our Grassroots Grant.