Now available for downloading: HPF_Newsletter_July 2012
Highlights of this newsletter include
- Long Appreciation – park users tell their stories
- ‘Discover Highbury Park’ – a new brochure by Ellen and Cathy
- Park Nature Notes – wildlife observations
- Dog Log – campaigning for the good dog code of conduct
- Highbury Trust Options Appraisal – the first round of consultation
- Chamberlain House – up for sale?
- Highbury Trust – new committee, fresh start?
- ‘Discover Highbury Park’ – Art Exhibition – Catharine Clarke – 10 July – 17th September 2012 – All Saints Centre, Kings Heath Village Square
- Highbury Park Walk and Exhibition Visit – Saturday 28 July 2012 – Meet at Alcester Road Entrance at 11 a.m.
- Wild Life Walks with Paul Anthony, Thursday 16th August